My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers) I'm married to the love of my life and we have two wonderful grown up daughters and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and have now got into creating scrap kits, papers, frames etc. I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Monday, 9 September 2013

Another FREEBIE...A CUTE LILAC FAIRY


CUTE LILAC FAIRY
TAGGER SIZE ONLY

Please read my 'Terms Of Use' before downloading my free poser tubes...Thanks
PERSONAL USE ONLY
If you download any of my posers from this blog, please add my copyright and this blog's address to your finished work.



...Please leave a comment on THIS THREAD if you download this poser...Thank you
Left click on poser to open to full size and then Right click to save.
Please do not change the file name.


Thank you for visiting Tiny Dancer Posers, your visit has been very much appreciated.

BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass photo BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass_zpsff906bc4.png

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for your poser freebies. Designers like you make it possible for older people on fixed incomes to enjoy digital scrapping. I'm going to use these to make paper bag storybooks for my two granddaughters for Christmas. Thanks again for your generosity!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for your kind words. I'm so pleased that you can make good use of the freebies. Maybe you could show me a wee photo of what you have made with them, as I would love to see your work.

      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome to the poser tube.

      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  3. Hi Jackie will be back to check out your blog hon its looks amazing and once I have worked out how to get around I will come download some more. By the way its Shan here huggles xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shan,
      It's great to see you here and I'm glad that you like my blog...Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Linda I'm glad you like her.

      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  5. Thanks for all your hard work and talent and sharing it with us. Love your posers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are welcome.
      Hugs Jackie

      Delete

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

Thank you for visiting...Call back soon...Don't forget to tell your friends about my blog...Thank You