My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers) I'm married to the love of my life and we have two wonderful grown up daughters and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and have now got into creating scrap kits, papers, frames etc. I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. You can also visit my personal store at http://tinydancerposers.com Hugs Jackie.

Monday, 28 July 2014

BLOG TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION...

Berry Applicious 
Respect And Honour Blog Train
On the 28th July 1914 the great war began. 
The train will go live 28th July 2014 to celebrate
the 100th anniversary.

Join us as we remember and honour a generation who served.
This is our way of saying thank you for all who put there lives on the line to do there bit for us.

Blog Links
You are here>>Tiny Dancer Posers

Please remember that the designers are in different time zones and to leave a little love if you download.
Preview and link to my part is below
HERE IS MY PART.
Sorry link now disabled.


BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass photo BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass_zpsff906bc4.png

14 comments:

  1. love your part but no download link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm glad you like it.
      There is a download link below my preview.
      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  2. Thank you for taking part on the blog train :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Pam...It's fun being part of it.

      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  3. oo this is beautifull thanks for taking part sweety...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your creations with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all very welcome.

    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this kit...its beautiful...just so pretty and so are the colors...thank you so much. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila, I'm glad that you like it.

      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  7. thank you very much, love kit :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

Thank you for visiting...Call back soon...Don't forget to tell your friends about my blog...Thank You