My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Monday 12 January 2015

PTU TERMS OF USE UPDATED

Terms Of Use UPDATED 1st January 2016 
Pay To Use products ONLY
I have updated my 'Terms Of Use' for my products which are classed as Pay To Use. 
The most important change is that you are now limited to using only two of my poser tubes (that you have purchased) in any Commercial / Personal Use scrap kits that you make.

Tutorial Writers / Taggers
You may not sell any tags made with any of my products.

Posers / Scrap Kits that were created from January 2016 to January 2019 may still have the address of my personal store on them, which I closed down in January 2019
My copyright on tags etc., must now read as the following:-
Poser ©Jackie Scottish Lass - http://tinydancerposers.blogspot.co.uk
Scrap Kit BY Jackie Scottish Lass - http://tinydancerposers.blogspot.co.uk.
If using one of my own poser tubes with a scrap kit created by me.
Poser & Scrap Kit by Jackie Scottish Lass - http://tinydancerposers.blogspot.co.uk

You can read my full 'Terms Of Use' HERE
You can obtain a free copy of my Updated 'Terms Of Use' from any of my stores. 
Available In ALL my stores below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS