My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers) I'm married to the love of my life and we have two wonderful grown up daughters and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and have now got into creating scrap kits, papers, frames etc. I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Wednesday, 12 July 2017

A LITTLE SURVEY - POSER TUBES.

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if you would take part in a little survey I'm doing regarding Poser Tubes.

I am interested to know what type of poser tubes you prefer to use when creating your signature tags etc ?

a.  Cute.
b.  Everyday.
c.  Fairies.
d.  Fantasy.
e.  Kids.
f.  Pinups.
g.  Toons.

Just click on the Comments link at the bottom of this post.
List the type of poser tube/s you prefer to use and why.

*Please note that your comments will only appear once I approve them :)


Thank you for taking part.
Hugs Jackie
Tiny Dancer Posers


.

4 comments:

  1. I like using all types of Posers but if I had to pick Fairies and Fantasy would be my choices the reason why I have a few favorite Poser makers I purchase from and one who makes freebie Posers and they are just so well made and realistic looking and that appeals to me I also like that my fave freebie maker creates some very unique Posers I have never seen them before and I don't care for the mass production of images and things I've been seeing everywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn, Thank you for taking part in my little survey. It is so nice to know what types of poser tubes that people like to use in the projects. I do have a special preference to fairies and fantasy posers myself. I also like the cute ones to...I do try to cover most of the categories when making my poser tubes, but I always stray back to my favourites..lol
      Thanks again for taking part, I do appreciate you taking the time to tell me your preferences.
      Hugs Jackie

      Delete
  2. I have to say I enjoy using all of them, but tend to lean towards a, b, e, f, and g. I seldom use fairies, and fantasy. I guess my favorite is pinup. Pinup art is what got me into PaintShop Pro, making tags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, Thank you for sharing your favourite type of posers that you like to use when making tags. I have started creating my version of pinup posers and really enjoyed working on them, although I do have to be careful as to how I pose them..lol
      Thank you for taking part in my wee survey I do appreciate it.
      Hugs Jackie
      ps. I do like the tags you create:)

      Delete

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

Thank you for visiting...Call back soon...Don't forget to tell your friends about my blog...Thank You