My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Tags by Dee - My Charly Poser + Ice Princess scrap kit by Barbara.

More new tags by Dee using my 'Charly' Poser and Barbara's Ice Princess scrap kit.
Both can be purchased at Berry Applicious...Link are below.

Thank you very much Dee.
Hugs Jackie


Scrap Kit 'Ice Princess' by Xoiya Creations
Available in store at Berry Applicious
Poser 'Charly' by Tiny Dancer Posers
Available in store at Berry Applicious
Tags by Dees-Deelights
Thank you Barbara & Jackie for wonderful designs to work with!



  BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass photo BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass_zpsff906bc4.png

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Jackie, thanks again for your lovely posers! hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS