My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Vintage Christmas - Tags by Dragonsweaver

The gorgeous tags below were created by Dragonsweaver a member of my CT
using my 'Vintage Christmas Scrap Kit & Elizabeth poser' both can be found in my stores.
Thank you so much Dragonsweaver for these gorgeous tags.

Hugs Jackie


This kit is both Full Size and Tagger Size.
Each sold separately
54 Elements
14 Frames
9 Papers
and includes 1 of my Elizabeth poser tubes.

Elizabeth Poser Pack
In my stores.

BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass photo BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass_zpsff906bc4.png

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jackie;
    The only type of tagging I have done is to put names & sayings on my own photos, which I don't even know how to inbed a copyright into. I am housebound now, due to a major a major auto accident where I lost 80% of use in both hands. I am hoping that this new type of tagging will give me an enjoyable hobby. I have downloaded a few of your lovely freebies and wish to thank you for your generosity, I will post my tag when completed. Any suggestions you have on getting started would be greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely, Charlotte Jonassen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,
      You are very welcome to the freebies.
      Most taggers like myself use Paint Shop Pro to create their tags etc. So if you have this program why not join a Paint Shop Pro group or you can find tutorials on the net. I used to have my own psp group but closed it down two years ago, but I am a member of one on Aimoo and on that group you can find some of my psp tutorials aimed at beginners. Here is the link the group in question, just tell them that I sent you...

      http://forum4.aimoo.com/PSPandPoserClub

      Hugs Jackie
      ps Look forward to seeing your tag.

      Delete

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS