My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Sunday 23 November 2014

Spotlight Designer at Digi Style Designs - Tiny Dancer Posers

This week I'm listed as 'Spotlight Designer'
over at Digi Style Designs where you can pick up
this week's newsletter freebie provided by myself.
Don't forget that I have a sale with 55% Off most 
of my products this month (November).
Hugs Jackie
Tiny Dancer Posers


BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass photo BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass_zpsff906bc4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS