My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Friday 15 January 2016

UPDATE: CREATIVE TEAM BLOG



Hi Guys,
Today I decided to delete my Creative Team Blog.  So from now on I will post tags created by the members of my Creative Team on here.  This will make life much easier just having to update one blog instead of jumping from one to another...

Over the next few days I will start to upload some of the tags that the girls have made for me since they joined my team.  You can begin to view some of them HERE  & HERE (these were created a while back).

Hugs Jackie



BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass photo BlogSignatureTinyDancerPosersJSLass_zpsff906bc4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS