My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Saturday 19 August 2017

NEW IN STORE: BETSY & LETTIE Poser Tube Packs by Tiny Dancer Posers


BETSY
4 FULL SIZE CUTE POSER TUBES
COMMERCIAL / PERSONAL USE.


LETTIE.
4 FULL SIZE CUTE POSER TUBES.
COMMERCIAL / PERSONAL USE.
BOTH PACKS ARE AVAILABE IN MY STORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS