My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Saturday 19 May 2018

NEW IN STORE: VINTAGE LUXURY SCRAP KIT BY TINY DANCER POSERS

VINTAGE LUXURY
TAGGER SIZE DIGITAL SCRAP KIT.
PERSONAL USE ONLY.
54 Elements
12 Papers
3 Frames.
Available in my store HERE

This kit matches my Kazie Poser Tube (Below)
Available in my store HERE

Tag I made using Kazie and a small selection of elements from my scrap kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS